Position: Visual Merchandising Designers (Luxury, 3D skills a plus)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: ASAP after interview
Our client, a well known high end fragrance brand, is currently seeking Visual Merchandising Designers to join their team for ongoing freelance, with potential to go full time!
Visual Merchandising Designer will:
* Partner with multiple teams to deliver on-brand and compelling merchandising stories across all points of sale
* Develop & deploy seasonal Merchandising Guidelines and New Door Guidelines
* Manage and communicate planograms for North American doors and create or update communication documents
* Manage layout of visual merchandise templates, budgets and project deliverables for North America points of sales
* Create technical drawings, renderings and models for internal and external usage
* Participate in creative development of merchandising and store concepts, ensure consistency to brand
* Lead concept and execution of visual merchandising initiatives, overseeing phases of projects, collaborate with vendors on new projects and partner with global design teams on creative execution
* Engage with and present new concepts and brand initiatives to field representatives
Visual Merchandising Designer MUST:
* Have 3+ years of VM experience with strong design background including concept development and production
* HAVE LUXURY EXPERIENCE!
* Be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines
* Have the ability to successfully communicate design direction and strategy to cross functional and field partners
* Have proficiency in CS6: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
**Any experience with 3D progams such as Rhino is a huge BONUS!!**
* Have experience with IWD Displayer (this is a bonus!)
* Be exceptionally creative and innovative and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly*
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.