Position: Visual Merchandising Manager
Location: West LA
Status: Full- time
Estimated Duration: Full- time
Starts: Interviewing the week of 6/18
Rate: $60K DOE
Beauty client is seeking a Visual Merchandising Manager to join their growing team!
- Manage the development and process of all fixtures and displays
- Serve as point of contact for all external vendors and liaising between vendors and internal teams
- Ensure design and functionality is consistent with creative and marketing brief/goals, understanding feasibility of materials, layout, cost, etc.
- Test and approve prototype and provide quality assurance
- Monitor competitive marketing to stay on and above trend
- 5+ years in visual merchandising with a solid technical understanding
- Passion for Cosmetics, Beauty
- Experience working within the Sephora retail space
- Strong creative mindset with knowledge of how to develop and functional display
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with various teams and objectives as well as vendors
- Experience with purchasing and negotiations
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.