Position: Visual/UI Designer
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $160K per year + equity & bonus options
Our SaaS client is seeking Visual/UI Designer to join their team!
In the Visual/UI Designer role you will be responsible for:
* Utilizing user-centered design principles to design experiences that solve challenging B2B SaaS application problems.
* Updating component library, defining the look & feel of app (size of elements, colors, drop down menus etc).
* Creating the visual and interaction design for a B2B SaaS based platform.
To qualify for this Visual/UI Designer role yo will need:
* Strong understanding of web standards, complex flows and best practices.
* 5+ years of visual design experience.
* Visual experience design in a SaaS application company. B2B preferred.
* Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
* Wireframing tool of choice.
* Prototyping tool of choice.
This client is based in Sunnyvale. You will be required to work onsite 40 hours a week (no offsite flex).
*This office is within walking distance to CalTrain transport links.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$150000 - US$160000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.