We're looking for a passionate, innovative and creative individual to join our Marketing team as a Visual/UI Designer. As an integral part of the OTC Markets Group team, this candidate will be responsible for defining the user experience for new and existing client-facing products and owning the brand identity across multiple touch points, including marketing collateral, our public-facing website and Brand advertising.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be based in NYC.
- Help define the user experience for new and existing client-facing products
- Develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design directions
- Create well-functioning interfaces that meet business, user and technological needs
- Guide development of OTC's pattern library of components to be used across products with close attention to detail of UI code, design and accessibility best practices
- Partner and collaborate closely with developers and product managers to execute design ideas
- Present solutions and revise based on feedback to key internal stakeholders, and development teams
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design marketing collateral, emails, infographics, year-end reviews, print and digital advertising
- Be open to receiving feedback and input form key stakeholders
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design feedback stakeholders and learnings found in user testing or feature response
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience designing responsive web applications, dashboards, data-rich applications and marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite/Sketch/Adobe XD and InVision or similar prototyping tools
- Familiarity with Accessibility Standards
- Knowledge of best practices in UI development and UX Design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to take on feedback and partner with others to get to the optimal design/experience
- Work successfully within a team structure and independently, taking a project from inception to execution
- Passionate about design and eager to continue to learn and develop new skills
- Portfolio: Your portfolio must contain app designs, display knowledge of UX/UI, wireframes, screen flows, as well as marketing/collateral materials
- Experience in Fin/Tech is a plus
OTC Markets Inc. offers a casual working environment in an airy loft office space in downtown Manhattan. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best
OTC Markets Group Inc. an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note that we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position. No calls or e-mails please. No third party recruiters.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.