Position: Web Analyst / Product Manager
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Starts: January 2019
Rate: $50-55 per hour
We are working with a major financial company seeking a Web Analyst / Product Manager to join their team in a contract role for 6 months, with the potential to extend.
Working with a global team of business units, this role will be responsible for providing web analytics for each unit. This is a hybrid role that is both client service AND analytical.
Web Analyst Manager:
- Several years of experience in an analytics role
- Adobe Analytics experience is a MUST, with Google Analytics is highly preferred
Web Analyst Manager Responsibilities:
- Manager will be the liaison between the business and Adobe Analytics, providing analytics for business units
- This role is focused on implementation of analytic reporting, so candidates must be able to work autonomously and with developers to implement code, test new configurations, and provide strategic counsel for business units as requested
- Client service is a big part of this role, so we will look for candidates who can speak to how they've managed a product or client needs in the past
- Google Analytics experience is highly preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45 - US$55 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.