Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
A national brand in Bethesda, MD is looking for Web Content Editor to join their team, onsite, 40 hours/week for a long-term assignment.
*This role is ONSITE with an A/B schedule*
This Web Content Manager will be responsible for the daily management, building, and execution of web content across all aspects of the company's website.
In addition to the day to day management and a focus on continuous improvements, the role will lead process review and optimization, and support future functional development and enhancements.
Web Content Editor Responsibilities:
- Support or lead with agile teams in the assessment, requirements, and execution of new features & functionality across tools, content, and production areas to support eCommerce team needs
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey and basic elements of content analytics
- Support or lead web production for all aspects of the site including navigation, site search, loyalty program, brand, product & category content, SEO Integration, 3rd party content, video, etc
- Track deliverables from start-to-finish with cross-functional teams responsible for deliverables
- Work against tight turnarounds, short cycle marketing, and implementing fixes to help meet compliance or marketing requirements
- Troubleshoot issues with non-technical business users regarding the web platform
- Content tagging and working with teams who use Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, or other enterprise-level tracking applic ations
- Manage SEO elements as needed and feasible within site tools
Web Content Editor Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience Web Content production experience
- BS/BA degree required
- eCommerce retail experience preferred
- Must be proficient in CMS, HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop, and SEO
- Experience with content tagging using Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, or other enterprise-level tracking platforms.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with creative, marketing, product, or other teams
- Experience with testing and deploying products or systems features and functionalities within a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to work within a production environment, including a regularly scheduled, monthly publishing cycle (plan, build, review, go-live)