Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web Content Manager (Sitecore)
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Until End of April
Starts: MId- March
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Web Content Manager to join their team on a freelance basis.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Migrate content from Sharepoint 2010 to Sitecore 9.1
- Be able to site onsite 40 hours/week
- Must have experience and be familiar with HTML and CSS
- They also need you to help with alt tag checks and other basic clean up since content will not all migrate cleanly from Sharepoint to Sitecore.
- Someone who has experience with HTML and Sitecore would be perfect for this role!
** SITECORE IS A MUST FOR THIS ROLE! **
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.