A company in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Web Content Manager with Project Management experience to join their team ONSITE, 40 hours/week until the end of the year.
* Managing and supporting small and large projects.
* Assisting with digital and updates in Adobe Experience Manager, content management, and communications management.
* Ensuring timely, accurate, and on*budget production of each project component,
* Prioritizing work flow and negotiating timelines with other shared services
* Assisting in the development of content management practices and processes
* Ensuring content is stored, relevant, and up to date
* Reviewing and updating content and communications on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy, brand alignment, strategy alignment, and effectiveness.
* Mediums include direct mail, e*mail, and digital
* This candidate will likely be pulled into operational work
* Experienced with Adobe Experience Manager
* 3+ years of digital project management.
* Digital agency experience preferred
* Excellent communication is a must, as this position works with multiple teams
You MUST BE able to pass a background check and drug screening in order to work here.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.