Position: Web Content Specialist
Estimated Duration: 3+ Weeks, 20-30 hours / week
Rate: up to $20 / hour
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Web Content Specialist to help with a project for the next 3 weeks onsite in Tempe.
What you will be doing: - Review current site and update home page news and messages
- Shape content to meet marketing needs
- Review content for accuracy and quality of information
- Provide input on how best to translate copy and graphics direction from other media to the website
- Ensuring uniformity and brand standards with content
What you need to know:
- Must have experience working within WordPress CMS, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- General understanding of websites and content management
- Knowledge of AP style and editorial practices
- Understanding of brand standards and marketing best practices for content
This role is ONSITE and will be around 20-30 hours / week. Client will provide a Mac workstation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$20 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.