Position: Web Designer & Developer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $45/hr
Our B2B SaaS tech client is seeking a Web Designer & Developer to join their team from mid January 2018, part-time for 20-30 hours per week (depending on work flow), onsite in San Francisco for approximately 6 months.
In this Web Designer & Developer freelance role you will be responsible for:
* Developing the layout and the overall look of the company website.
* Designing and preparing visual concepts and features for a wide variety of assets, including email, banners, landing pages, mobile, case study and one sheeter pages.
* Working closely with designers & engineers to implement early, interactive prototypes for new features.
* Designing and implementing complex web infrastructure in simple ways and with simple interfaces.
To qualify for this Web Designer & Developer role you must have:
* Strong knowledge of UX patterns for web, including responsive design, etc.
This Web Designer & Developer role will be 20-30 hours per week (depending on work flow), onsite in San Francisco for approximately 6 months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.