Position: Web Designer with development skills ( HTML5 & CSS3 )
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $50k
Our client, a direct marketing group, is looking for a Web Designer with development skills to join their team immediately!
As the Web Designer you will be responsible for:
- The creation of responsive email marketing campaigns
- Internal and external client website design from provided low- fidelity mock ups
- Creating marketing assets for all company departments
- Problem solving with complex interfaces, and CSS solutions
- Assisting and collaborating with the software developers and engineers on current and new website sites and products
- Updating and creating websites
- Be a team go to problem solver
The Web Designer will:
- Be an expert when it comes to HTML5 and CSS3
- Have working knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, focusing more on Illustrator and Photoshop
This is a full time onsite position with a MAC workstation. Excellent health benefits, 401k, vacation and PTO available.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.