Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web Designer
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client in Chandler is looking for an on-site Web Designer that can help with the redesign of their flagship site.
This will be all web and digital design. Following brand standards and direction is crucial.
This role is 40 hours a week, remote.
What you will be doing as the Web Designer:
- Redesigning a website
- Collaborating with a team of designers and developers
- Following direction from CD
- Designing landing pages, microsites, engaging in UI/UX decisions
- You will be expected to give an hours scope for how long certain projects take
- Working on design from concept to completion
What you need to know as the Web Designer:
- 5+ years of web design experience
- Must have strong website samples in portfolio
- An eye for good UI/UX aesthetic and usability
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- HTML/CSS (just an understanding, not directly coding)
- Magento experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Depends on Experience