Position: Web Developer (Adobe Experience Manager Communities)
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Month
Rate: up to $38/hr.
* A financial institution needs a Web Developer with expertise building blogs in Adobe Experience Manager Communities.
* As the Developer, you'll be responsible for building the blog from scratch within the CRM using the existing structure our client has in place in a WordPress template.
* In addition to building this blog, you'll be responsible for teaching the team how to add / remove content.
* Work may be completed onsite or offsite depending on your preference.
This role will require excellent collaboration and communication with key Digital stakeholders at the organization. If you work remotely, scheduled check-in calls and deadline updates will be required.
- Adobe Experience Manager Communities CRM
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$38 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.