Position: Web Developer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Beginning of November
Rate: $85,000 - $110,000K; Annually (DOE)
Our client is looking to add a Web Developer to their growing team here in St. Louis.
The Web Developer must be passionate about creating digital experiences and up to date on new technology. You will maintain existing code and assets to troubleshoot any issues on the clients main website.
The Web Developer must have experience developing with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Build pipelines, controllers, scripts and integrations on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) for commerce properties
- Participate in deployment and quality assurance of assets to client's digital properties
- Help define the latest technologies, frameworks, interfaces, and toolsets
- Assess appropriate hardware, software and applications for possible implementation
- Maintain an awareness of industry issues, strategies and trends
Skills + Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, graphic design, or related experience
- 5+ years' experience as a full-stack developer
- Demonstrated experience with technical development of consumer facing web experiences
- Experience with SQL and managing/architecting relational database systems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Commerce experience a plus (SFCC, Demandware, Magento, Commerce Server, IBM Websphere Commerce)
- Experience with mobile application development a plus
- Full-stack experience a plus (Node.js, C#, Java, PHP, etc.)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.