Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web Developer + Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Ready to interview
Rate: Up to $80,000 based on experience
Our blue line accessible association client is seeking a Web Developer + Designer with at least 5 years of experience to join their team on a fulltime basis.
The Web Developer + Designer role is 60% development, 40% design.
Technical Skills for the Web Developer + Designer:
The ideal Web Developer + Designer
* MUST have a Bachelors' degree
* Proven ability to take a project from concept-completion
* Experience with building, testing and deploying automated and dynamic email campaigns and applying the code to track results
The Web Developer/Designer will be the sole Web Developer/Designer for the marketing team. This person will have close involvement with their IT team.
* Designing + developing web content, microsites and custom web pages
* Handling the Development needs for the marketing team
* Developing + integrating marketing automation
* Building, testing + deploying automated and dynamic email-based, mobile-friendly campaigns
***This client has AMAZING benefits: health, vision, dental, Education assistance, training courses/conferences, certification assistance, casual work environment, free covered parking & Blue line accessible, & a free onsite gym!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to $80,000 based on experience