Position: Web Developer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary depends on experience
Our client in Scottsdale is looking for a full time and on-site Web Developer to join their team full time!
*If you are interested, apply and note the salary you are looking for.
**This is for front end and/or full stack developers only; this is not a back end role.
What you will be doing as the Web Developer:
- Working with team to create user-friendly, responsive websites, email templates and applications
- Create custom WordPress themes from scratch and modify existing themes
- Create and test custom HTML email templates
- Integrate email templates into MailChimp and handle newsletter deployments
- Work closely with designers to accurately execute their creative vision
- Assist with CMS content population
What you need to know as the Web Developer:
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end development
- Experience with Git, NPM, and Gulp
- Experience creating custom themes and plugins for WordPress
- Understanding of best practices for UX, responsive web design, HTML email development, SEO, performance, and accessibility
- Experience working with MailChimp and email testing tools, such as Litmus or similar tool
- Ability to collaborate with designers, back-end developers, digital media specialists, and account managers
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.