Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web Developer
Location: Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open-ended
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is found
Rate: Up to $37/hour
Our non-profit client in Gaithersburg, MD is looking for a Web Developer with extensive experience working in Luminate to join their team on temporary to full-time contract. This position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience troubleshooting issues in Luminate.
Duties of the Web Developer:
- Develop, test, implement and optimize webpages, alerts, and donation forms through the Luminate Online platform
- Troubleshoot issues across digital assets and website
- Advise on technical practices for A/B testing
- Work with internal stakeholders to conduct project discovery and gather business requirements
- Communicate deadlines, technology limitations etc to internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoot Drupal and WordPress websites as needed
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience working with CRM Luminate, DonorPerfect, etc
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS
- Proficient in jQuery, PHP, Photoshop, Sketch
- Familiar with A/B testing tools and Google Analytics
- Passion for animal rights advocacy a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.