Position: Web Developer/Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $60k; +/- DOE
Our client in the financial industry located in Duluth is looking for a Web Developer/Designer with at least 2 years experience to join their team full time.
- Working in the internal communications department collaborating with the team comprised of writers, designers, developers, and more
- Writing well designed, testable code
- Creating website layout/user interface using HTML/CSS/LESS/SASS practices
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to operations and activities
- Collaborating with Creative Director to match visual design intent
- Web-markup, including HTML5 and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
Good understanding of:
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles
Bonus if you have:
- Mobile application development
You Must have:
- 2+ years experience
- Superior organization skills with detailed understanding of file formats, encoding/exporting and archive standard practices
- Ability to juggle several projects at a time and work extended hours as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight daily deliverable deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Portfolio samples must be provided to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.