Fenway Health's Web Development Manager leads the functional and
technical design, development and maintenance for all of Fenway's
online properties, including Fenway's MITX Award-winning website,
fenwayhealth.org, as well as a variety of other fundraising and
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain web-based solutions
(these include websites, applications and components, email
communications, and more) that support Fenway Health's goals.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of a variety of web design
and content management systems (these include WordPress, Joomla,
ShortStack, Drupal, Convio, and HubSpot suites) as well as web
hosting management tools, and web production software products
- Proven expertise in web development techniques and languages
and API integration.
- Define, build, and deploy user interface features and workflows
that optimize user experience and support ADA Compliance and web
- Support search engine optimization and Google Analytics
analysis and reporting.
- Adhere to the highest principles of patient and client
- Ensure consistency and adherence to Fenway Health brand
guidelines across all platforms.
Perform other related duties as required
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an
excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and
dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match.
We also provide 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQ-identified persons, people of color, and others from
historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to