Our client, a Women's RTW eCommerce company, is seeking to hire a Web Graphic Designer for their location in NYC. This is a temporary position that has the potential to turn permanent. The person hired for this position should be able to start ASAP.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Designing on-brand, engaging shoppable content and assets for our retail websites, related email marketing programs and accompanying social media assets
- Work with various departments across the organization to produce a wide range of innovative, user-centric solutions for optimal user experience
- Conceptualize, design and organize the creation of a myriad of projects from identity systems, print ads, packaging and in-store signage
Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree, in Graphic / Web Design, Art Direction
- 3+ years of experience working as a Designer (preferably w/ a fashion eCommerce company)
- A Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator GURU
- Expert in all the Adobe CC design tools (including competence in AfterEffects)
- A sharp, creative eye for photography and design layout and composition
- Naturally organized with keen attention paid to details
- Fashion and/or eCommerce is something that excites you
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.