Our client in College Park, MD is looking for a Web Project Coordinator to assist their team.
This assignment in onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 4-6 months.
This Web Project Coordinator will be supporting and managing various projects, defining scopes, timelines and budgets.
- Manage new project requests, define scope, define timelines, develop schedules and support the digital team in helping to defining requirements
- Maintain clear communication across departments ensuring that teams have all necessary documentation and assets to fulfill project needs
- Monitor project timelines, budgets, and scope to ensure all projects deliver stated scope on-time and on-budget.
- Other job related duties as needed
The ideal Web Project Coordinator has experience supporting website, wireframe, prototypes, and app development projects.
- 3+ years interactive project coordination/management experience
- Experience coordinating multiple projects and prioritizing to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a Jira and/or Agile environment a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.