Our client, a global leader in Medical Devices is looking for a well rounded Front End Developer to freelance on a long term project (12 months). You will be reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering and be working on a team with of 8 developers. In this role, you will be building a single page application for a medical device.
The ideal candidate has:
* Experience writing single pages applications using font end libraries/frameworks such as backbone, angular, ember, vue, and specifically react.
* Experience creating progressive websites that work perfectly on both desktop and devices.
* Expert knowledge in CSS with lots of experience in Sass and/or Less.
* Experience implementing client side testing and internationalization.
* Background working in the NodeJS ecosystem.
* Work with cross-functional project teams to complete Product Engineering projects with minimal guidance
* Develop cohesive interpersonal working relationships with all peers and team members
What we need:
* Bachelor's in Computer Science
* Expert knowledge of CSS, JQuery and Bootstrap
* Experience working on an enterprise level application
* Strong analytical skills and work ethic
* Medical device experience a huge BONUS but not a must!
If you are looking to work on a interesting project that advances the world of health, on a high functioning team in a relaxed atmosphere, this is the role for you!
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ONSITE WORK IN SAN DIEGO.
Salary: up to $40ph / DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.