Our client, a leader in the global professional services space, has built a digital creative team to compete with the best.
They are looking for Workshop/ Service Design Experts from the Director level and down.
They are looking for people who think outside the box - innovators, disruptors, inventors, entrepreneurs. Are you part designer, part strategist, part sociologist? Then this might be your dream!
Do these buzz words define your experience?
* Service Design
* Design Thinking
* Workshop Design + Facilitation
* Business Strategy
* Problem solver
* Experience Designer (physical experiences not standard UX)
The ideal candidate has experience designing and facilitating workshops that are able to address a very specific business challenge. You have experience crafting a number of activities designed to better understand the client challenges, ideate around solutions, and present them flawlessly.
Please apply with specific examples of your experience with:
* producing high level pitches & running workshops.
* taking complex business challenges & simplifying them into beautifully simple exercises for execution with clients.
* your experience with design thinking and your passion about designing full day immersive experiences.
* any of the following categories/clients: SAP, IBM, Microsoft, software, cloud, enterprise, financial or pharma.
**Seeking all levels from directors down!
Our client is diligent, thorough, and extremely attentive to details. The opportunity demands it! This is an opportunity to work with a world-class team and be a part of a global experience. Apply now!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.