Toddler girl shoes are available in different types and styles. While some are pleasing to the eyes, others are very comfortable to wear. Striking a balance between style and comfort is very important while selecting toddler girl shoes.
Here are a few of the different styles in which toddler girl shoes are available.
• Synthetic leather sandals: These are comfortable footwear that are ideal for summer months. Made of synthetic leather, these sandals are open on the front and top thus providing good air circulation. The anti-slip rubber insole and outsole provides a good grip while walking.
These leather sandals are available in different colors and patterns and can be used as both casual and part wear.
• Synthetic metallic sandals: These are sandals that are made of artificial leather. But unlike other leather sandals, these sandals have a metallic sheen thus making it a perfect party wear. The insole of the sandal is made of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) and hence it does not get worn off or damaged even when wet. The outsole is made of rubber that provides a good grip.
• Square shoes: These are shoes that can be worn along with both formal and casual dresses. These shoes are made of super soft and friendly to skin PU leather with an anti-slip sole. The buckle on the side of the shoes fastens the shoe perfectly.
• Light-weight running shoes: These are light-weight shoes that are used mainly for outdoor activities like running. This shoe comes with an airy mesh on top that provides good air circulation. Velcro fastener attached to the shoe makes it easy to wear and remove it. The outsole of the shoe is rugged that provides a good grip while walking and running. The shoe also provides cushioning effect thus providing comfort to the little feet.
• Fancy LED shoes: These are shoes that are attached with LED lights that glow when the toddler walks. The outer part of the shoe and the insole is made of artificial leather. The outsole is made of EVA that provides water-resistant capacity to the shoe. The cotton fabric used for lining absorbs sweat thus providing a comfortable feel. The hook and loop system used in the shoe makes it easy to wear and remove it.
While purchasing toddler girl shoe, comfort should be the primary concern. The shoe should neither be too tight nor too lose. It should also have a cushioning effect so that the toddler does not get hurt while walking in rough terrain.