Resourceful, flexible and productive graphic arts professional with diverse experience in graphic design, pre-press and print production and digital design in high volume agency environments. Proven proficiency in creative problem solving, product management and agency service. Strong intrapersonal, collaborative and technical skills.
- Graphic/Production Designer
- Norwell MA
Jan 2008 - Present
- WHATEVER! ADVERTISING
- Graphic and production designer in charge of creating, designing and managing a wide range of printed materials and digital media from concept to completion. Projects include trade show and corporate event materials, POP signage, logos, print design, T-shirt design, web, e-mail and print advertising campaigns, website maintenance, HTML, brochures, direct mail, trade show signage and corporate identity material and social media advertising campaigns, and a 200 page national print catalog redesign.
• Conceptualize and render production materials for client presentation.
• Design, execute and deliver all phases of multi-level print production projects.
• Develop and produce technical, product and editorial illustrations.
• Video and audio formatting, slide production and editing of web based videos.
• Photo and print direction, image retouching and optimizing, stock photo selection, acquisition and management, color proofing and on-press approval.
• National campaign signage, trade show and print material production.
Key clients: Liberty Mutual, Jack Morton Worldwide (Subway/Puma/Gillette), CloudHealth Technologies, Third Sector New England, Mount Ida College, Catalyst B2B, CPS, Milton Hospital, Blush Day Spa, Crossroads Music.
Applications: Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AE, Quark, IMovie,
Win Moviemaker, Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint using both Mac and PC environments.
- Graphic Designer
- Marshfield MA
Oct 2005 - Jan 2008
- Pinkham Advertising
- Responsibilities included creating, designing and managing a wide range of printed materials and digital media, involving photo shoot oversight and video editing. Projects include logos, print advertising campaigns, brochures, P.O.P., Direct mail, signage, vertical market ads, and corporate branding material.
• Conceptualize and render comps for client presentation.
• Design and develop new business strategies and pitches.
• Render technical, product and editorial illustrations.
• Video and audio formatting, slide production and editing of industrial
product/ application videos for the web.
• Responsible for photo and print direction, image retouching and optimizing, stock photo selection, acquisition and management, color proofing and on-press approval.
Key clients: Liberty Mutual, Reiser, The First Years, Granite City Electric, PartyLite, and New England Village.