Download this Resume:
To progress as a designer by focusing creative ideas and energy into an innovative graphic design studio.
- Graphic Designer/Web Developer
- Wilmington, NC
Feb 2008 - Present
- Graphic Moxie
- Work closely with clients to design and produce websites and print media with the look and feel of client brand. Basically, about the same duties as Triovisions but with better client relationships, cleaner design and using modern web technologies and standards.
- Graphic/Multimedia Designer
- Wilmington, NC
Jun 2005 - Feb 2008
- Conceptualized and delivered a variety of design mediums based on client needs. Helped steer clients in right direction to maintain brand integrity and a consistent appearance. Work produced included brand and identity design, print campaigns, editorial and publication design, web design, video editing, story boarding and motion graphics, DVD authoring and packaging.
- Print Department Manager
- Dallas, TX
Jul 2003 - Jun 2005
- The Best Group
- Oversaw color-output department to produce print projects to customer’s needs. Created, manipulated and output various print projects from offset press to web. Managed two-person department to maintain smooth workflow and integration with other company departments. Developed and maintained a number of company and client websites.
- Two Year Graphic Design Program
- Shreveport, LA
- Caddo Career and Technology Center
- One Year in Liberal Arts Program
- Bossier City, LA
- Bossier Parish Community College
- 2010 Onslow Artie Award
- Awarded best website of 2010 for the United States Women's Disc Golf Championships, presented by Onslow County Tourism.
- 2007 Silver Addy
- MagicalEXP.com: A Flash based multimedia website with interactive video. Unfortunately, it's no longer online.