Position: Account Director
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary $80,000 - 95,000+ depending on experience
- Our client in Tempe is looking for an Account Director to join their team full time.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the growth of the organization by managing a book of business of $4+ million annually
- Responsible for the growth of business on existing accounts and establishing new client relationships
- Ensure clear client communications, setting expectations, working with the team to ensure a quality experience and preparing customized and detailed proposals
- Propose unique and custom solutions for clients needs and challenges
- Develop and define project strategy with Producer and clients
- Hands on with the project strategy and execution of certain production pieces to ensure a high quality customer experience
- Drive the business development process from beginning to end, including timelines for deliverables, management approvals, budgets, pricing, and communication with the prospect/client
- Work with internal team to ensure proper execution of internal processes that result in high client satisfaction and retention
- Travels to be onsite for unique corporate events to ensure the highest client satisfaction - Travel approximately 50% of the time.
What you need to know:
- 5+ years of agency experience with live corporate events and or experiential activation's
- 5+ years of account management experience, working directly with clients, building relationships, and building budgets and proposals for clients
- Experience selling unique event solutions equaling $1.5 million or higher and have built a book of business with YOY growth
- A strong understanding of event-related technology
- Understands content production, experiential design, immersive technologies and how to effectively communicate impactful experiences
- Experience with meticulous record keeping utilizing an advanced CRM system
- Superior customer service skills and positive attitude
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$80000 - US$95000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.