Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Agency Art Director
Location: South Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: May 2019
Rate: up to $140k annually DOE
Our Agency client is in need of an Art Director to join their team full-time in Cupertino onsite at their client location!
As an Art Director you will be responsible for:
* Designing content and interfaces for the client's website and other interactive platforms
* Being accountable for successful conception and execution of visual creative direction
* Regularly reviewing creative work with the group's senior creative staff to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities in the group
* Delivering the art direction of an interactive project, such as apps, emails, web pages, from concept through to code
* Developing innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences that meet the objectives of the assignment
* Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers
* Clearly articulating design rationale to key stakeholders
* Communicating effectively - verbally and in writing - with other creatives and product managers, engendering trust and respect
To qualify for this Art Director role, you need to have:
* 5+ years of experience specializing in visual design for the web, interactive art direction, design, and production
* Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion and/or new media communication
* Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media
* Proficiency with digital design software, including llustrator, Photoshop and Sketch, as well as Mac OS
* An obsession with delivering pixel-perfect work
* A basic understanding of HTML (no coding required)
* Education:BA or BFA in Graphic Design or other related design discipline preferred
* Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
* Self-motivation with strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to easily develop strong client relationships
* Ability to establish rapport and collaboration with other designer, developers, and project managers
* Ability to be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
* Be able to adapt well to change
If you have experience working for an agency in a client-side or embedded role at a client location it is a plus!
* Mac OS
Great benefits for this full time, direct hire role as well!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$130000 - US$140000 per year