Position: Agency Designer (Print + Digital) - Freelance-to-Full-time
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Freelance-to-full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $32/hr, DOE
Our client is looking for an agency-experienced Visual Designer to join their team! This is a contract-to-full-time opportunity with a growing agency in the downtown area.
In this role, you will be working from concept through production on projects spanning print and web and will be reporting to the Art Director. You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure high-level design across all client's projects to maintain brand consistency.
- Strong layout, logo design, and illustration abilities
- Polished typography skills and an eye for clean design
- Strong understanding of photography composition + style
- Ability to work concept through production
- Strong design fundamentals and ability to execute a concept based on client's strategy and demographic
- 2-4+ years of agency experience
- Portfolio showcasing print and digital design + production examples
- Ecommerce experience
- Video + animation experience is a huge plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.