Our company's creative team is seeking a highly driven Art Director responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and web solutions. You'll be working in a creative environment with designers, marketing and merchandising strategists, and our e-commerce team on a variety of projects in a fast-paced and positive environment.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography and photography appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards.
- Collaborate to help elevate the quality and production level of the work coming out of the creative team.
- Proven outstanding design skills with an acute ability to problem solve.
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of design across multiple mediums: Print, Packaging, Web, Merchandising.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design disciplines such as typography and layout with strong photoshop skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with team, and leadership.
- Desire to be a big part of a growing team responsible for protecting and advancing the Company brand.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at once and deliver high quality output in a timely and consistent manner.
- BA or BFA degree in design.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a blend of print, packaging, and web design.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating innovative design solutions.
- Proficiency with several graphics tools. (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft office suite.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.