Position: Art Director - Direct Hire + Fashion!
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Up to $125k - DOE
Our trendy retail client is looking for an Art Director to join their team.
The Art Director will be responsible for:
- Executing consistent creative concepts and visual strategy to bring seasonal and monthly brand campaigns to life through photography and in-store experiences
Design with a youthful, feminine, millennial brand aesthetic and have a keen eye for typography, good composition and color theory
- Provide seasonal campaign direction for brand, including, but not limited to windows, in-store, OOH, and print advertising
- Understand the in-store customer journey and continually push for newness and innovation to improve and excite our girl's in-store shopping experience
- Provide art direction on photo shoots for lifestyle, on location, in-studio and lay-downs, working closely with the photographer, stylist, and crew to properly execute shoot concept
- Provide artistic direction of concept and location swipe, casting for models, hair & makeup inspiration, prop styling, and set design
- Lead team of designers with clear and consistent mentorship by overseeing art direction, project workload, time prioritization, and deadlines
- Lead presentations to executive leadership with strong verbal and visual execution, while clearly communicating design vision
The ideal Art Director has:
- 3+ years experience working at a fashion, retail, beauty brand or agency
- Leadership experience managing multiple direct reports - Experience with on-set photo art direction (on-figure, soft goods and still-lifes)
- Ability to deliver on creative direction from leadership
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities with flexibility
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing business needs
- Stay on top of trends in the design, typography and photography world
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$115000 - US$125000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.