Position: Art Director - Full-time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: May 2017
Our client, a innovative new name in the Media industry, is seeking an Art Director to join their team.
As a young company, they are at the beginnings of a solid visual identity, and are looking for an experienced Art Director with a deep knowledge of branding and communication design, to develop the components and style of the brand, and guide the aesthetic vision for editorial graphics, videos, illustrations, event branding marketing materials and more.
More details on the Art Director Role:
- you'll be concepting and designing innovative layouts and approaches to design for web, mobile, app, and email
- you'll be creating designs for the editorial product, and the brand in general. Assets include: brand materials, marketing collateral, campaign content, social media graphics, editorial product design, and other miscellaneous assets within print and digital
To be successful in this role you must be a strong communicator in terms of explaining your process and design decisions to the internal team members and stakeholders alike.
The ideal candidate has a strong grasp on the complexities of the digital landscape; from email to web to mobile web to app, you have a keen sense of the capabilities and limitations of various technologies, and you are skilled at creating designs that flow seamlessly from one platform to the next.
- strong color, typography, layout, color palette, and brand identity skills
- full proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- bonus skills: illustration for video / motion graphics and photography
*MANDATORY: experience and samples in your portfolio with responsive design
*highly preferred: exposure to the media industry
The team is split between NYC and another EST city so it is imperative that you will thrive in an environment working across a distributed team. Your direct team will sit in NYC.
This is a direct full-time role anticipated to begin in May 2017. The company culture is similar to a startup as the company is so young but the members of the team are highly seasoned from very reputable companies. Our client offers full benefits: health, vision, dental, 401k, and commuter/phone reimbursements.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.