Banyan Hill Publishing, one of the world's leading publishers of independent financial newsletters, is looking for an Assistant Managing Editor for Premium Services.
Get ready to take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an experienced editor who is constantly looking for the answer to the question: How can I make this better?
The right candidate will have a tenacious spirit, committed to seeing a variety of editorial tasks and articles through to publication. He or she will be as adept at editing complex financial ideas and strategies into clean, easy to understand, actionable newsletters as they are at writing powerful research reports and other content.
- Assisting with the editing of weekly services updates, podcasts and trade alerts.
- Researching new ideas and writing about them in an accessible way.
- Working with our key editors to create opinionated editorial.
- Transforming investment and editorial ideas into strongly written, stand-alone content.
- Writing and updating research reports on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the web team to keep articles/report postings updated on our site.
- Developing and maintaining service communication and educational materials for service subscribers.
- Working with the editor to come up with new ways to engage subscribers and enhance their experience with the service.
- Personal and/or professional interest in economics, finance and investing.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, business, finance, economics or related field.
- Minimum of three years of relevant, professional work experience in either the editorial or investment world.
- Must be an avid reader and enjoy following global financial news.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills,
- Must have an inquisitive mind and a solution-oriented personality.
Banyan Hill Publishing, a division of Agora, Inc. thrives on providing a challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment. We expect you to stay curious and commit to success, and in exchange we offer competitive salary and benefits. The job is a full-time, in-house position based in our Delray Beach, South Florida office.
In your cover letter, please highlight your experience in the financial markets, provide a writing sample and tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Please send your cover letter, resume, writing samples and salary requirements to: email@example.com
About Banyan Hill
At Banyan Hill Publishing, we are a network of global experts in asset protection, investing and entrepreneurship who have united together to help hardworking Americans obtain the freedom of "total wealth" - the ability to make your own financial decisions, grow your wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many of us.
We get our name from the mighty banyan tree. It is the largest tree in the world by canopy size. Unlike other trees, as its branches grow outward, clusters of aerial roots extend toward the ground, forming another trunk - like pillars supporting a great structure.
Unfortunately, in today's world, you really have only two choices when it comes to investing and asset protection. You can either go to a financial advisor who peddles his company's plain-vanilla advice, charging you exorbitant fees every step of the way. Or you can invest on your own, without any help, and try to make sense of a topsy-turvy financial world on top of everything else you do. Neither choice is acceptable. Both are extremely dangerous.
That's why, at Banyan Hill Publishing, we offer you a third choice. A better way for you to protect and grow your wealth. We give you the chance to tap into the minds of our esteemed experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the same strategies they've used to grow and protect their own wealth.
Our experts have managed hedge funds. Traveled the world. Counseled presidents and world leaders. Written bestselling financial books. And helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, we can help you achieve a higher level of financial success without unnecessary risk.
Like a banyan tree, we'll give you the extra support you need. We'll be the pillars for your financial well-being, and with our expert research, you will set yourself up to survive and prosper, no matter what Wall Street, Washington or the invisible hand throws your way.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.