Our client, a cutting edge luxury real estate brand, is looking to hire an Associate Design Manager to the team. This is ultimately a fulltime role, but will likely start with one month of freelance first.
You will be managing a team of (4) designers while still design for the team.
Your day to day will include:
- Design systems for agent related or brand related projects across digital and print landscapes, under the guidance of higher level Creatives
- Design top quality work in line with agency standards for our agents across all media, particularly in the tone of voice and use of photography
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a projects from ads and agent marketing materials
- Gain experience as a People Manager if that is the direction you hope to develop and grow by managing, supporting and inspiring small teams
- Work with Creative and Design Directors/Leads to ensure design work exceeds client expectations to own an area of
What we are looking for:
- Ability to mentor, inspire, lead a design team
- Creative problem solver
- Experience creating new style guides and new toolkits,grid systems and style sheetscompany about more about our brand and design POV at Compass
- Comfortable working in an established branding system
- Client facing - strong communicator and excellent presentation skills
- Expert in all Creative Suite software
If the above sounds like you, apply today! This is an amazing opportunity to join a groundbreaking growing team creative team with a leading luxury brand!
Salary: US$92122 - US$93122 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.