Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Associate Creative Director (Events)
Location: Fort Worth Area
Status: Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
Our client, a full-service event production company in Fort Worth, is looking for an Associate Creative Director of Events! This is a Full-Time, ONSITE opportunity with full benefits starting in December.
We're looking for an Associate Creative Director with a flair for design to visually translate ideas to clients and develop innovative solutions for world-class events!
**** Our client is wanting to see someone with a strong background in the creative / design side of event production. Having a heavy event logistics background is not what we're looking for. Our client wants to see experience with branding, coming up with themes, creating storyboards and mood boards, creating pitch decks and presenting concepts during client pitch meetings, etc. Ideally you will have a portfolio showcasing this experience.
- Manage multimillion dollar event budgets
- Lead client communication, including pitch meetings
- Lead team creative sessions and develop overall creative design / direction
- Generate multiple concepts and storyboards
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion (large and small corporate and private events)
- Collaborate on vendor quotes, venue options, layouts, presentations, proposals and production timelines
- Create run of show schedules, contact she ets and travel itineraries for projects
- 5+ years of experience in creative event direction
- Thorough understanding of event creation, coordination, management and production
- Experience working in Cvent, Eventbrite, Adobe InDesign and Social Tables
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Full benefits - 100% covered vision, dental and health
- Unlimited vacation time!
- 401K with 3% company contribution
- Annual destination retreats
- Exclusive gym membership
- Fully stocked bar and office games
- Bring your dog to work!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$85000 per year