Our client, a party supplies manufacturer in South Philadelphia is looking for an Associate Packaging Designer to join their team. This is an awesome opportunity to become a part of a FUN company with a great work / life balance!
The Associate Packaging Designer will:
- Design generic and licensed packaging for private label and licensed products
- Present innovative concepts for packaging refreshes and new product launches
- Design ensemble packaging for licensed and themed/seasonal products
- Ensure that all proper legal lines, country of origin, UPC's are on all packages
- Help train/mentor Associate and Assistant Packaging Designer
Qualifications for the Associate Packaging Designer are:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of 4/color process and spot color printing and offset and flexographic presses
- Ability to understand CDU/PDQ dielines
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.