Position: Brand / Design Strategist (Innovation) - Freelance, Onsite
Estimated Duration: Parental Leave Coverage, through July 2019
Starts: ASAP after Interview
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded consumer goods and pharma company, is currently seeking a Brand Strategist to join their insights and experiences team onsite, for a 6-7 month freelance opportunity.
To be considered-for this role, please respond back with the following:
* Your experience working with consultancies / innovation brands
* Case studies showing your process and results regarding design strategy and actionable strategy solutions
Brand Strategist MUST:
* Have case studies to show, with metrics of how strategy impacted business
* Have 6+ years of experience in strategy, ideally coming from large brand consultancies or innovation studios
* Have PASSION for why and how consumers work, willingness to challenge yourself and the team with new thinking and methodologies
* Ability to communicate complex and critical ideas simply, with focus and clarity, constantly learning, exploring, and sharing
Brand Strategist will:
* Join a team working on upstream strategy and innovation using strong research skills and design thinking to present solutions and strategies to future problems (across CPG, Pharma and Healthcare Solutions)
* Use insights and research to identify actionable strategies, synthesizing all information into strategy
* Analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data sources into actionable insights through visualization and storytelling
* Work across multidisciplinary teams in the innovation studio, as well as business partners
Brand Strategist Key Skills:
* Strong sense of design thinking, curiosity and vision, results oriented
* Ability to research, analyze research and understand trends and forecasting
* Strong communication skills, written, verbal and visual
* Ability to provide metrics on case studies and how strategy improved / impacted business
* Problem solving skills, can-do attitude, positive outlook
This is a great opportunity to join a well known in house company, bringing fresh thinking to some of the world's most iconic well known brands. Not to mention working alongside with some of the top innovators and creatives in NYC!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.