If you love digging into a new brand and creating a visual language, we'd love to talk to you!
Our client, an independent creative agency is in need of a Brand Designer. This designer will be tasked with creating the visual identity, logo, and style guide for a hospitality client. Experience in full brand design is a must, hospitality experience is preferred.
View 6 job postings at Syndicatebleu
The work will be a mix of on and offsite in the Glendale area. Ability to be partially onsite is a requirement.
- Create and develop designs for branding, logo, and style guides in a time efficient manner
- Finish final revisions of all deliverables before distribution
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all project deadlines are met
- BA degree preferred
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience, preferably within the hospitality industry
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
If you're interested and available, please submit your current resume and portfolio.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.