Wiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation's top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. The Communications Specialist - Copywriter will write, maintain and publish a variety of original content to support Wiland's brand identity as a thought leader in the industries we serve. The Communications Specialist - Copywriter's primary responsibility is to research, conceptualize, write and edit copy for content, including but not limited to marketing and advertising copy; presentation and collateral copy; product copy; case studies; product tutorials and user guides; the corporate website and landing pages; social media posts; and email content. Tasks and responsibilities of the Communication Specialist - Copywriter include:
- Research and produce high-quality written content for a diverse group of external audiences.
- Acquire understanding of complex subject matter related to the company's highly technical products and services.
- Attend meetings and communicate regularly with appropriate individuals to proactively gather necessary information for producing top quality content.
- Meet with appropriate individuals to determine goals and monitor production and deadlines, while also managing review processes for moving content through the approval process.
- Monitor and maintain consistency of terminology, product and service descriptions and company voice while applying appropriate nuance based on context and type of communication media.
- Monitor and report on response and other outcomes of content marketing efforts.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts or equivalent work experience. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA if applicable.
- Superior writing and composition skills in English with tremendous attention to detail as well as copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- 4+ years of experience with researching online, synthesizing that research, and reducing it to summaries, articles, internal memoranda, and other formats without violating copyright or other law.
- Proficiency in social media best practices.
- Previous recent experience (within last two years) publishing original online and offline content.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to act promptly on verbal or written instruction and operate in a highly collaborative team environment.
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Company Holidays. See our website at www.wiland.com for additional information about our company. EOE.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.