Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is pretty straightforward- we're here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
View 2 job postings at Teak
We're looking for help. We need someone who's a social media rockstar, with a strategic mind who can think and write creatively and insightfully - all while knowing the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (and whatever new platform they come out with next). We're looking for someone who can build strong relationships with the client and can manage projects from start to finish across many different groups.
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least a year of digital, editorial, or agency experience working in social media.
- Experience in various social media suites and analytics tools - Hootsuite, Sysomos, Spredfast, etc
- Experience implementing social campaigns that align with brand strategy across multiple platforms
- Ability to react to and spark conversations on social media in a responsible, timely and engaging manner
- Can effectively create social media content calendars and ensure that all groups (internal and client) are able to approve in a timely fashion
- Can lead content brainstorms and ensure all assets needed for social media are created
- Follows internet and cultural trends daily, providing insight as it relates to brand and social strategy
- Manage client-facing communication
- Past experience managing and coordinating content with influencers a plus
- Work closely with our Media Strategist to report, analyze and optimize on the fly, providing insights internally and to the client regularly
- Has equal amounts of desire and fear to write something great.
- Can call yourself a Content Strategist as long as you can write.
- Advertising Agency background OK. Editorial, Content, Social/Digital Agency background better.
- Given the "always on" nature of social media, evening and weekend work may be required on occasion
- You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We don't want to change your working style- everyone has their own way. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our high standards.
- Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent- we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
- We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's coffee, Lagunitas on tap and nice bathrooms.
-We're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.
Email email@example.com No calls please
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.