Position: Content Strategist - CMS and Taxonomies
Status: Freelance to Full-time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full-time
Starts: Interviewing NOW
Rate: Around $40/hour, DOE
* Our retail client is looking for a Content Strategist to join their digital team for this freelance to full-time opportunity.
* In this role, you will be responsible for defining taxonomy and tagging strategy as well as tagging and organizing content for customer and internal facing sites.
* Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable and passionate about SEO, technology, and data. Candidate should be highly organized with an understanding of how to structure content within the platform, within sections, and on each web page. Although writing is not a main responsibility, the content strategist must be able to write user-friendly digital content and edit the work of writers.
* You must have strong experience with CMS systems and Taxonomies or information architecture.
* Background and drug screen required for this opportunity.
* If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
* View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.