Position: Content Strategist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Next Month
* Our client, a global manufacturing corporation in Blue Springs, MO, needs a Content Strategist to join their marketing team.
This Content Strategist will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers through strong, relevant content. You will also be responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of the content strategy for the organization across multiple channels. You will work with all departments in the organization to drive content development, must have excellent communications skills and the ability to manage large projects across diverse roles.
- Drives content strategy.
- Ensures that content supports strategic plan and promotes a positive user experience.
- Leads content creation across all channels including email, social media, and direct.
- Works closely with analysts to understand audience behavior and adjust content strategy accordingly.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, marketing tactics and technology.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent work experience.
- Five+ years related work experience.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of UX, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to think creatively and frame content within a compelling story.
- Understands the latest marketing channels and content trends within them to keep the organizational message relevant.
- Strong skills with MS Office.
- Prefer experience with Adobe Suite and HubSpot, or other Inbound Marketing Tools.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$69000 - US$86000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.