Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Content Strategist - UI/UX Content
Location: Domain / Anderson Mill
Status: Freelance - 40hrs/week
Estimated Duration: 12-month contract
Starts: September 3, 2019
Rate: $75-85/hour range, DOE
Our financial services client is seeking a Content Strategist to join their team for a 12-month contract onsite at the Domain, 40 hours a week!
The Content Strategist with UI/UX copy background will be working on the UI experience after the customer logs in, such as opening an account, authenticating user login, how to trade stocks or transfer money, and creating content to enhance the experience. You must have content strategy experience in UX/UI copywriting.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for:
- Developing editorial plans, standards and content production processes required to create engaging and informative user interface content in retail mobile sites
- Assessing and address critical gaps in existing online content policies, standards, and content management tools
- Strategic and tactical skills to develop, oversee execution of, and report out on editorial planning and content lifecycles
The ideal Content Strategist has:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, background in financial services is a plus but not required
- Experience in online content development and strategy in a large organization or high-traffic information service
- Fluency in internet and mobile app short-form content, including instructional/help, navitorial strategy, and forms UI design and content
- Ability to combine strong creative instincts with data-driven analysis
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75 - US$85 per hour