Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: COPYWRITER (BEAUTY)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: ASAP after interview
Our leading independent skincare client is currently looking for a freelance Digital Copywriter with skincare and/or beauty experience to join their team for 2-3 months, with strong potential to extend.
Digital Copywriter must be creative, organized, task-focused and team oriented. The Digital Copywriter will actively engage with the brand, products and ingredients, as well as with the skincare category itself.
Digital Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Craft thoughtful, relevant on brand copy for emails, websites, mobile apps, social media and blogs
- Meet digital marketing objectives and strategies and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Deliver according to creative briefs for incoming jobs and develop copy based on the job requests and requirements
- Write thoughtful, concise copy for social media platforms
- Conceptualize content ideas for various channels on web and social platforms
Digital Copywriter Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience as a digital copywriter, with experience writing for beauty or skincare brands
- Must be creative, collaborative, organized and results-oriented
- Understand the messaging being sought and have ability to translate ideas into compelling copy across the web
- Ability to craft consistent copy, maintaining the brand voice and integrity
- Ability to write strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct and engaging
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with sometimes last minute changes
- Excellent eye for detail and organization skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.