Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Status: Contract to Hire, 40 hrs per week, On-site
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $40 - $50/hour, depending on experience
One of our Nashville clients in the ecommerce / pet market is looking for an experienced Copywriter to help with a complete re-brand heading into 2020.
*This role is likely to convert from contract into a direct hire!
Please note - you will need to have strong and recent B2C copy samples to be considered, so make sure those are clearly pointed out in your portfolio site.
The Copywriter will work on everything from 10 word Facebook headlines, to editorial pieces and customer emails, etc. You will need to be well-rounded and conceptual.
- Working collectively with the entire creative department to achieve re-branding success
- Writing conceptual pieces for both print and digital advertisements
- Writing for all types of company products including pet food, pet supplements, and personalized diet plans for different pets
- 4+ years in conceptual writing
- Experience in customer facing brands
- Able to understand writing styles for print, digital and web
- Experience in the pet industry or related field preferred
- An understanding of how to shape a brand that is "authentic"
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour