Position: Copywriter (health / wellness) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 2+ months, potential to extend
Starts: March 1
Rate: $25 per hour DOE
Our health and wellness client needs a Copywriter to join their team for a 2+ month contract, onsite 40 hour/week in San Francisco. Potential to extend for the right fit.
In this role the Copywriter will join the creative team and will be responsible for writing and editing content across a variety of marketing campaigns and collateral!
Projects will include:
- Developing, writing, and editing content including social media posts and ads, email blasts, landing pages, digital signage, direct mail, subject lines, in-store signage, and website copy
- Partnering with designers and marketing team members to ensure all content is in line with brand standards
- Setting up and formatting emails in WordPress and ExactTarget
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Copywriter:
- BA and 1+ year of experience
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with WordPress and ExactTarget is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$20 - US$25 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.