Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Copywriter (Video Scripts) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: December 2019
Our client, a boutique WBE-certified agency specializing in video-based campaigns, is seeking a Junior Copywriter to join their team on a full time basis in Industry City, Brooklyn.
Our clients' capabilities span live action, motion graphics, and VR/AR for social, digital, and broadcast campaigns.
The ideal Junior Copywriter:
- Has 2-3 years of agency experience working on a variety of brands
- Experience writing video scripts is a MUST
- Ability to concept and execute on digital copy - specifically in the broadcast, social, and video script space
- Ability to adapt to a variety of brands - clients include those in the hotel, retail, and technology space
- Will be excited to work on a lean team, is a self starter, and has a get-it-done mentality
- Working directly with the Creative Director to lead and support ideation, developing original concepts, campaigns, and commercials for clients
- Creating scripts for commercials, social content, and more
- Supporting new business endeavors as needed
- Providing QA to written materials
This is a full time position within a growing agency and provides fantastic benefits including: unlimited vacation, gym membership, and commuter reimbursement
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.