- an international advertising and communication agency
- focused on adventure sports, lifestyle and imaging
- with offices in the perfect adventure sports setting of Fuschl am See (AUT) and the buzzing hotspot of Los Angeles (USA)
- a young, dynamic team
- exciting, international clients and projects
- is based where others go on vacation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- is an English native and has excellent writing skills
- preferably with German language skills (though this is not essential)
- has conceptual talent and exceptional creativity
- is proficient in writing for all sorts of media channels (print, web, social networks, blogging,)
- is experienced in writing for a lifestyle target audience
- has basic experience in media relations, content production and distribution
- has a good understanding of lifestyle culture, action/adventure sport and imaging (photography, video)
- has several years of industry experience
- is a good team player
- is interested in an in-house full-time job
- be the English wordsmith of zooom productions
- edit, write copy, blog
- write press releases, feature articles, interviews
- develop text ideas, claims, web text, print products, social media communication and trend studies for various clients
- proofread English text
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send in your CV, your letter of application and if possible some text samples to get an insight into your writing skills!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.