Our client in Scottsdale is looking for a strong Creative Writer to join their team 40 hours a week for a contract to hire opportunity. If you have been a Copywriter in-house for a marketing team or with an ad agency, this is a great opportunity to work with a solid team on branding projects!
**Note on Pay: After conversion to full time, you will be eligible for quarterly bonuses that could potentially take annual overall pay into the $80K range!
What you will be doing:
- Writing for a variety of deliverables - print and digital - you will be responsible for the execution of content and delivery of the brand
- Writing direct marketing messaging, script writing, web and digital content and storytelling
- You will be editing content and proofreading before content reaches designers or final deliverable
- Must work quickly and work against tight deadlines and timelines
- Work with team for feedback and following direction from creative briefs and understanding how to simplify content for customers to understand
What you need to know:
- 4+ years of Copywriting experience in an ad agency or corporate marketing team - Must have creative writing and storytelling ability
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or another related field
- You must be a strategic and creative thinker
- You are an expert at editing grammar, spelling, tone, emotion to ensure all deliverables are high quality
- Experience working with brand standards and guidelines
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS!!!!
This role is a contract to hire, 40 hours a week, onsite in Scottsdale, AZ. The best fit for this role is a strong team player, someone with strong understanding of marketing and branding and how to write great stories. If you LOVE writing and have a strong work ethic, apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$27 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.