OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Creative Director guides all design projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the marketing department while also supporting the engineering UX team projects. Having recently gone through a rebranding effort, one of the biggest challenges we face now is to build a portfolio of brand assets, diagrams, templates, presentations, digital ads, social media graphics and more. You can help us drive our brand, while bringing your own creativity to the many new ways we'll need to take the OPSWAT value proposition to market and continue to evolve the brand.
Specific day-to-day activities will include creating and editing web pages, collateral and PPT presentations; web site banners and diagrams; digital ads; trade show booths, pop-up banners and other signage; digital marketing templates for emails, landing pages, newsletters, etc.; social media graphics; co-branded partner collateral; etc.
We are looking for someone who will develop a great understanding of what our products do and who our customers are, and then provide beautiful, simple visuals that express what we do and why it matters. This position would be ideal for someone who loves working on a large variety of projects at once, has strong visual design skills, and is looking for an opportunity to build and drive an exciting brand.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion for marketing and product/UX assets
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Create collateral, presentations, diagrams, charts, digital ads, social media graphics, trade show properties and other images for use in both digital and print mediums
- Design and or update brochures, white papers, case studies, and more
- Assist with a variety of marketing-related visual assets that are in line with our visual style guide
- Meet with upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly engineering, and sales
What We Need From You
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Very comfortable working in PowerPoint and creating PPT templates and graphics
- Excellent leadership, communications and organizational skills to maintain a consistently high brand standard
- Experience in controlling creative budgets and capable of purchasing or utilizing efficient and cost-effective agencies or talent
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and "get dirty" whenever required
- Experience driving collaborative projects from conception to delivery
- 7+ years experience in graphic design, with 3+ years in a management role
- Ability to juggle various projects
- A keen eye for our aesthetic and tone
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- IT and\or Cyber-security experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.